The annual event that helps recruitment marketing pros and recruitment agency owners think differently and return genuine marketing ROI.
WE’RE BACK! THE 8th ANNUAL LIVE RECRUITMENT MARKETING EXPERIENCE.
An interactive professional and business development event designed for recruitment marketing professionals and agency leaders looking to gain a competitive advantage. Revolutionise your recruitment marketing to build your brand, stand out from the competition, and make more placements.
This event will be packed with tips, tricks and practical takeaways to implement straight into your own recruitment marketing strategy. And there’s going to be quite a bit of fun and humour along the way!
“The best £100 you’ll ever spend. on your marketing” Rohan Shah, Managing Director, Reuben Sinclair
Hear from leading experts who’ve seen it and done it, as they take you on a journey of understanding what great recruitment marketing looks like.
We’ll be tackling topics to help you revolutionise your marketing and take your recruitment business to next level.
SPEAKER AND EVENT DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
This event will help you:
- Understand the commercial elements of marketing and what they should look like
- Scale your recruitment business and make more money through marketing
- Develop more meaningful interactions that engage the talent you need
- Increase your content marketing strategy to build brand recognition
- Build a bullet-proof marketing strategy that stands up to an ever-changing environment
- Nail the absolute MUST HAVES in any successful recruitment marketing campaign
- Develop a employer brand proposition that will be the envy of your competitors
Our speakers are experts in their field and really do walk the walk. Check out their presentation titles and takeaways below. DETAILS TO FOLLOW.
THIS IS AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED.
“I’ve attended every one of these incredible events, and they continue to deliver. Whether you’re an advocate of recruitment marketing, a sceptic, or just starting your journey, this is the event for you.” Ricky Wheeler, Marketing Director
Lunch included. Networking drinks to conclude.
An event in conjunction with Force24.