Supplier Profile Overview
JMW Solicitors LLP provides a full range of legal services and advice for both businesses and individuals. For more than 40 years, we have been striving for positive outcomes for our clients.
Our clients range from private individuals through to domestic and international private and public companies.
Our employment law team advises a wide range of industry sectors including recruitment, media, manufacturing, finance, distribution, transport and retail.. We act for employers and advise on all aspects of employment law – both contentious and non-contentious.
Our areas of expertise include:
• Recruitment law including advising on immigration, employment status, drafting terms and conditions of engagement for employment agencies and businesses and regulatory matters
• Drafting service agreements, contracts of employment, company handbooks and workplace policies
• Advising on company restructuring and redundancy
• TUPE and outsourcing
• Advising on and negotiating senior executive terminations and drafting severance and settlement agreements
• Business protection – advising in relation to drafting, reviewing and enforcing restrictive covenants, including High Court injunction work
• Employment Tribunal litigation
• Discrimination and gender pay gap reporting
• Advising on day to day employment issues including the impact of the Working Time Regulations
• Data protection issues